The valley of Alojera is very wide and limited by more 1000m mountains
to the east.
For better orientation click on "Panorama"
picture at right. The Numbers in this picture are explainded below:
The houses are scattered around a little plaza (7) with a church,
and a bar /restaurant.
The plaza is located about 250 m above the sea level.
The "Casa Vitoria" (1) and "Casa Tia Rita" (2) are
situated below the plaza with view to the ocean in the direction of La
Palma. Casa Sola (3) is located at a small footpath.
The apartments "Palmeros" (4) and "Cabana" (5) are located just
away from the plaza. You walk along a footpath underneath old palmtrees
and between agricultural terrasses.
"Vista Mar 1+2" and "Playa" are located directly at the beach at the end of
Distance plaza - beach approx.1
How to travel to Alojera:
* Flight to Teneriffa (International Airport Tenerife
* Taxi to Los Christianos harbour (puerto) ca. 15
* Ferry to San Sebastian de Gomera
* Several connections per day, last ferry around 8
Reservation not nessecary
* Taxi to Alojera (caution: do not
* Bus once a day from Vallehermoso to Alojera
* You can rent a car for your journeys in Alojera
* Scenic journey along the mountain road through the
rain forrest of 1 hour to Alojera
* In Alojera turn left at a roundabout and drive into
and the plaza
* From the plaza follow blue signs "Casa rural
to my house (6)
Roundabout in Alojera
(Click on fotos to enlarge)
Plaza and school
Footpath to my house